How to Transfer Car Title in Wyoming
How to Sign Over a Car Title in Wyoming
- Wyoming car titles must be signed before a Notary.
- Print your name on the back of the title for “Sellers Printed Name”.
- Sign your name on the back of the title for “Seller’s Signature”.
- Print the name of the car buyer on the front of the title for “Buyer Name”.
How to Replace Lost Title in Wyoming
Whether you need to replace or duplicate a vehicle title in Wyoming, the steps are easy. Even though it’s possible to sell a car with no title, getting your title replaced provides the safest and highest paying options.
- Fill out any forms from the Wyoming DMV.
- Provide a copy of your Photo ID for all owners.
- Pay the Wyoming car title fee by check, cashier’s check, or money order made out to Wyoming Division of Motor Vehicles.
To apply by mail, send the documents and payment to your local Wyoming DMV Department.
To apply in person, visit your local Wyoming DMV and make sure to schedule an appointment.