Last updated: 7/19/2020
By using the Website and/or Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree with any of this Policy or do not wish to be bound by the Policy, your only option is to not use or access this Website. This Policy may change from time to time. We reserve the right, at our discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
We may offer you the ability to connect with the Website using a mobile device via a mobile optimized website. The provisions of this Policy apply to all such mobile access and use of mobile devices. This Policy will be referenced by all such mobile applications or mobile optimized websites.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, metadata or physical location; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
At this time, we do not collect through this Website information such as your name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information or any other information that is defined by applicable law as personally identifiable information.
INFORMATION ABOUT ALL OUR VISITORS
We collect certain information from and about our visitors and users in two ways – from our web server logs, and through the use of tracking technologies (e.g., cookies).
Server Log Information
When you visit an Internet site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, the time of your visit, and the referring location (e.g., the website page that offered a link to our Website). Other information disclosed includes clickstream data, which includes a record of the clicked selections you make while visiting this Website. Like many other sites, we record this basic information about visits to this Website.
We may use technology like “web beacons” and “cookies” to recognize you and your access privileges on our Website, as well as to trace website usage. A cookie is a piece of information that is sent to your Web browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A web beacon is a small electronic file that is embedded in a web page or email, which unobtrusively allows checking that a user has accessed the content. Each time you return to our Website, we are able to identify you as a previous or registered customer. Web beacons and cookies also enable us to measure our Website traffic, including the number of repeat versus new visitors, the time customers spend online, and their navigation behavior. Collecting this information allows us to make changes that improve our Website. Please note that none of the information stored on the cookie is personally identifiable.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information obtained through the use of tracking technologies as described herein, in any of the following ways:
- To present the Website to you and allow you to use our Services.
- Help administer and protect the security of the Website and Services.
- Develop, improve or enhance features of our Website and Services.
- Improve customer service and user experience.
- Display and/or use aggregate information for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Track online behavior for behavioral advertising and other marketing purposes including compile anonymous statistical information and analysis.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect as described in this Policy:
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, business partners and other third parties we use to support our business and make the Website and/or Services available.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website customers is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or buying/selling policies, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
We may also disclose information collected from you through this Website in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws; (ii) respond to government inquiries; and (iii) protect the rights or property of the Company or visitors to this Website.
Information concerning individuals’ usage of our Website will not be disclosed to third parties except in aggregate form (e.g., “35% of the customers visiting our website requested an offer”).
Your security is our primary concern. We implement a variety of security measures in an effort to maintain the safety of your information.
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online services. You transmit all such information at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to third party websites, such as Facebook® or Twitter®. These links are provided only for your convenience and you are free to use them, but you do so at your own risk. We do not control these third parties’ or their websites. The third parties who operate such websites may use tracking technologies. Please read the privacy policies of these third party websites carefully before browsing or providing any information on such websites. We are not responsible for your activities or any collection or tracking of your information on such sites.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features or register on the Website, use any of the features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
We may track our customers’ activities over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals at this time. In addition, some third party sites also keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. Please review the privacy policies posted to all third party websites to confirm if such websites respond to browser DNT settings.